How To Move Or Export Your WhatsApp Messages To Telegram
The Telegram social media has risen to the species recently. The social media platform is beginning to gain a large number of druggies worldwide.
According to a statement released by the social media platform, Telegram said, “ that it surpassed 500 million yearly active druggies in the first week of January, and “ has continued to grow with 25 million new druggies joining Telegram in the last 72 hours alone ”.
With this, you can now see the fashionability the platform is gaining around the world.
Telegram went on to drop an update which will enable it druggies to fluently export their their WhatsApp converse dispatches to Telegram.
Before now, only iOS druggies were suitable to move their WhatsApp Messenger exchanges to Telegram. But now, the update is available for Android druggies.
How To Move Or Export Your WhatsApp dispatches To Telegram On iOS
For the iOS druggies, to simply export your WhatsApp dispatches to Telegram;
- Launch your WhatsApp runner
- Navigate to any converse you intend to export its converse data to Telegram
- Tap Contact Info and eventually valve Import converse
- Now choose Telegram on in the pop share options.
You have now successfully exported your WhatsApp converse to Telegram using your IOS phone.
How To Move Or Export Your WhatsApp dispatches To Telegram On Android
For the Android druggies, to simply export your WhatsApp dispatches to Telegram;
- Launch your WhatsApp Messenger
- Navigate to any converse you prefer to export its converse data to Telegram
- Tap further and eventually valve Import converse
- Now you’ll be inquired if you wish to export the converse with its media lines or without media lines.
- elect your favored option and valve Telegram in the Share Menu.
You have now successfully exported your WhatsApp converse to Telegram using your Android phone.
Kindly drop your feedback below for farther backing.