Website KSYF Management Inc.
If you're interested in working for a company that pays well, and provides a career, read below. This is an optional work from home / remote position. This is our busiest time of the year. We fully train, so no experience is required for this position.
If you’re interested in working for a company that pays well, and provides a career, read below. This is an optional work from home / remote position. This is our busiest time of the year. We fully train, so no experience is required for this position. Vaccinations are not required. What to expect by applying: We will quickly review your resume/application, and email back with immediate interview options. So, please check your email for our response. Apply now, and we will set up an online interview this week. If you are the following, then we’d love to meet you:
- have excellent customer relation skills and communication
- Sales experience is a huge plus. You will be consulting with potential clients
- have strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- be service oriented/ people person/ call center experience preferred
- be knowledgeable in Windows and thorough PC skills
- flexible and adaptable to change with excellent time management
What is in it for you?
- Weekly Advances and Bonuses (65k plus first year average income
- Health Medical and Dental Reimbursement /Life Benefits (after 90 days)
- Hands on One to One training
- Leadership Academy
- Career Tracker (Advancement opportunities)
- Yearly Trips to exciting location (2016 Convention Puerto Rico, 2017 Cancun, 2018 Disney, 2019 Las Vegas and 2020 Bahamas, 2021 Cancun, 2022 Las Vegas)
- Work exclusively with Union Members (members who request our benefits and their sponsor)
We are looking for an honest, hard working individual that we can fully train. We offer weekly pay, daily training and bonuses. If you are looking to start a new career, apply now! I will set you up with an interview at the soonest available date.We will email you back promptly, so please check your emails for a response. Powered by JazzHR
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.