Social Media Officer is Responsible for planning, developing and implementing company's overall social media strategy in order to support and improve online presence.
Social Media Officer is Responsible for planning, developing and implementing company’s overall social media strategy in order to support and improve online presence. This include analyzing user experience data, initiating social media projects, reporting on planned and current strategies, and leading effective media strategies and projects. The role requires a strategic and innovative thinker who has the ability to connect social media to all other aspects of our business. The individual needs to constantly and proactively combine an in-depth knowledge of our business objectives and our competitive landscape to deliver effective social media strategy and recommendation. The ideal candidate is excited about all-things social, strategic planning, problem-solving, analyzing data, and interacting with management. The social media officer is Responsible for planning, developing and implementing company’s overall media strategy in order to support and improve online presence.
· Identify, develop, and implement digital and social media communication strategy to effectively engage with stakeholders.
· Set specific goals that align with the overall direction and business goals for each of the channels.
· Track and measure outcomes including always-on activities, campaigns, and etc.
· Stay on top of the current best practices, trends and technologies for each social media Platform
· Generate innovative ideas to promote our brand through leveraging the company’s owned social channels.
· Develop business cases to support new social media, budget requests, projects and marketing plans.
· Help maintain the organization’s corporate image and identity.
· Develop creative briefs for the various programs and initiatives.
· Ability to prepare and present concise reports, proposals, and presentations. Using social media marketing tools to create and maintain the company’s brand
· Working with marketing professionals to develop social media marketing campaigns
· Interacting with customers and other stakeholders via the company’s social media accounts
· Researching social media trends and informing management of changes that are relevant to the company’s marketing activities
· Setting key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns, such as targets for a certain number of shares or likes and measuring a campaign’s performance against the KPIs
· Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content across different regions and platforms including but not limited to news, images, videos, memes, etc…
· Follow up on the social media engagement data, and make regular data reports.
· Update and report Sports related schedules, news, and content.
· Monitoring and maintaining the customer interactive content on social media.
Education & Experience Requirements
· Good understanding of digital media KPIs
. At least 5+ years of working experience in Social Media operation, multi-platform, and
· Solid experience with social media platforms
· Strong understanding of communications channels and audiences
· A bachelor’s degree in Media and Communication, Marketing, Public Relations, or relevant fields is preferred.
· Experience in social media operation,
· Strong writing skills, video generating, and publishing experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: ₦250,000.00 – ₦350,000.00 per month
To apply for this job please visit ng.indeed.com.