Website Avant Organic Farms and Foods Limited
A leading company in the Agribusiness sector is looking for a result-driven and high-performing Sales and Marketing Manager to help meet its market demands and achieve revenue targets.
Full Job Description
A leading company in the Agribusiness sector is looking for a result-driven and high-performing Sales and Marketing Manager to help meet its market demands and achieve revenue targets. The Sales and Marketing Manager will also be responsible for overseeing the performance and development of the entire sales team, developing and executing sales plans, as well as coordinating marketing activities to generate qualified leads. The ideal person should have excellent interpersonal, communication, persuasion, analytical, and organizational skills, with relevant work experience, preferably in sales of frozen chicken.
· Collaborate with management team to develop short-, mid-, and long-term sales projections.
· Achieve expected volume and revenue targets for existing and new products.
· Maintain an acceptable stock holding period for all finished products.
· Ensure account receivables for credit customers conform with agreed credit payment terms.
· Ensure percentage of credit sales from the total sales at the end of each month do not exceed agreed acceptable level.
· Ensure zero issues with reconciliation of trade receivables at the end of each month.
· Design and implement result-oriented field sales programs and marketing strategies to capture target markets.
· Maintain competitive pricing of all products by keeping abreast with market and competitors’ prices, and recommend price reviews in timely and consistent manner.
· Align with the company sales policies and strategies, and also ensure team members comply as well.
· Participate in setting sales goals and assigning territories for team members, comparing performance to goals, and adjusting goals as needed.
· Effectively manage, develop, and motivate the sales and marketing team to ensure individual and departmental KPIs are met
· Assess the strengths and weaknesses of team members, and propose learning and development opportunities, where necessary.
· Provide on-the-ground support for sales and marketing team to generate qualified leads and close new deals.
· Achieve excellent customer satisfaction by promoting regular delivery of quality services.
· Meet with customers to assess requirements and proffer solutions to meet their needs.
· Track sales goals and provide frequent updates on progress recorded.
· Identify emerging markets and market shifts while maintaining an awareness of new products and competition positions.
· Prepare and present sales and marketing reports, forecasts, analyses, and plans to the management team in timely and accurate manner, as needed.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
· Demonstrated ability to lead a team to meet targets
· Proven ability to drive the sales process from planning to closing
· Good negotiation and persuasive capabilities
· Strong business acumen and industry expertise
· Excellent interpersonal and people management skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Time management and organization skills
· Result-oriented with strong analytical skills
· Ability to drive with Valid Driver’s License
· Proficient in use of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
Education and Experience Required:
· Minimum of Higher National Diploma (HND) in business or a related field is required
· Minimum of 4 years’ experience as a Sales and Marketing Manager or in a similar role
· Work experience in sales of frozen chicken is highly desirable
Compensation and Benefits:
· Attractive salary and perks
· Health Insurance/HMO
Other important information:
· Applicants must be willing to travel, if required.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 4 years (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 50% (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit ng.indeed.com.