Our client (car rental company) is looking to hire a reliable Partner Manager to oversee the overall communication and transportation services of the company
₦70,000 – ₦120,000 a month
Full Job Description
Our client (car rental company) is looking to hire a reliable Partner Manager to oversee the overall communication and transportation services of the company. As a Partner Manager, you will be responsible for developing amiable, genuine and supportive relations with drivers and customers on a professional level and collaborate with other departments to ensure smooth running of operations and solve problems.
Location: Victoria Island
Salary: N70,000 – N150,000
Work Type: Full-time
Availability to start: As soon as possible
Duties and Responsibilities
* Recruit, train and assess drivers qualifications and performances
* Coordinate with drivers, staff and management to hold meetings and resolve issues.
* Maintain costs and profits within the budget.
* Liaise with other car hire services to ensure smooth transportation processes within and outside company location.
* Ensure availability and efficiency of drivers within and outside company location and guaranteeing customer satisfaction
* Cooperate with management to bring on new ideas for the overall development of the company
* Ensure drivers have up to date legal requirements (e.g drivers’ license, vehicle particulars etc)
* Manage and keep track of hours and miles in coordination with drivers to achieve maximum productivity in given hours.
* Plan and update transportation schedules, and preferred routes and communicate with drivers
* Manage records of personnel, expenditures and of government rules and driving regulations.
* Coordinate on a regular basis with transportation staff and authorities in case of accidents.
* Assess buses and drivers, manage maintenance and arrange for quality vehicles and personnel when needed.
* Arrange for onsite periodical inspections of vehicles in use.
* Coordinate with drivers to Ensure timely pickup and delivery.
* Address driver communications and provide required data to drivers.
* Coordinate with team leader to manage driver pay, bills, security and home time, and assess availability of re-power.
* Working experience as a Driver Manager
* Strong leadership and communication skills
* Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
* Proficiency in standard logistics software
* Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
* Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects.
* Degree in Transportation, Logistics or any related field.
* Proficiency in Microsoft suite.
* 2-3 years experience in Drivers or logistics management.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: ₦70,000.00 – ₦120,000.00 per month
- Undergraduate (Preferred)
- Management: 2 years (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit ng.indeed.com.