Website Standout Technologies
We are looking for a healthcare assistant who will assist healthcare professionals, under the supervision of qualified nursing staff, to carry out a spectrum of duties.
Full Job Description
Healthcare Assistant Job Description
We are looking for a healthcare assistant who will assist healthcare professionals, under the supervision of qualified nursing staff, to carry out a spectrum of duties. Their tasks include assisting patients with personal care and conducting clinical duties, in addition to carrying out, monitoring, and recording the results of medical tests, which the healthcare professional will analyze.
To be successful as a healthcare assistant, you should possess a caring and nurturing personality. You should also be able to handle physically demanding tasks, such as supporting the weight of patients to aid mobility, turning patients over, and lifting heavy medical equipment.
Healthcare Assistant Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that supplies and medical equipment are replenished.
- Improving the mobility of patients.
- Setting up equipment required by healthcare professionals.
- Taking the temperature, blood pressure, and blood glucose levels of patients, and recording the results.
- Recording the pulse rate of patients.
- Measuring patients’ weight.
- Preparing patients for therapy.
- Making up beds, giving out bedpans, and collecting bedpans.
Healthcare Assistant Requirement
- Clear background check.
- Previous experience in a caring role, preferred.
- Previous medical experience is useful but not essential.
- The desire to work with all people, irrespective of background, race, or creed.
- Good communication skills.
- Good listening skills.
- Physically able to lift patients.
- A tactful and approachable personality.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₦100,000.00 – ₦150,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Ibadan: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
To apply for this job please visit ng.indeed.com.