Website Precise Lighting
Content Creator responsibilities include producing marketing copy to advertise our products, writing blog posts about industry-related topics and promoting our content on social media.
Full Job Description
Digital Content Creator.
Content Creator responsibilities include producing marketing copy to advertise our products, writing blog posts about industry-related topics and promoting our content on social media. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with digital publishing and generating traffic and leads for new business. Please share samples of your work (portfolio or links to published articles) along with your application.
Ultimately, you will help us reach our target audience by delivering both useful and appealing online information about our company and products.
- Research industry-related topics
- Prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms
- Create and distribute marketing copy to advertise our company and products
- Interview industry professionals and incorporate their views in blog posts
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement (e.g. comments and shares)
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Measure web traffic to content (e.g. conversion and bounce rates)
- Update our websites as needed
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Content Creator, Copywriteror similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- An ability to fact-check long-form content pieces
- Time-management skills
- Familiarity with SEO
- BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism or relevant field
· TASKS WE’LL LIKELY ASK THIS TEAM MEMBER TO DO:
· Write highly engaging copy/content that reflects the varying voices of our company and its product
· Interpret creative direction and adapt points from creative briefs and recorded discussions with clients into copy/content that grows awareness, encourages engagement, educates, builds authority, and drives action
· Write material including sales pages, email campaigns, Google/Facebook ads, blogs, website content, lead magnets, social media fodder, video scripts, and more
· Collaborate with the Precise lighting Digital Marketing team on assignments & creative direction and be quick to ask for clarification whenever needed
· Invest time into continuing education/professional growth
· Incorporate SEO best practices into all work submitted
· Manage multiple projects with short deadlines simultaneously
· Take ownership of specific client projects and become their “go-to” copywriter/content writer
· Share profit-enhancing ideas, strategies, and tactics with our MD and team.
· Keep yourself abreast of digital and content marketing trends
· And if you REALLY want to dazzle us, you’ll also bring keyword research and Google Analytics chops to the table.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: ₦120,000.00 – ₦150,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lekki: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
To apply for this job please visit ng.indeed.com.