Website Flex Films Afriva Pvt. Lmt,
Should have good understanding of the Labour law , workmen compensation , factories, act, Pension , NSITF etc.
- Implementation of HR strategy in alignment with overall business strategy.
- Well versed with the local recruitment practices and should be able to manage junior level hiring.
- Sound knowledge and practice of employee relations
- Working with HOD to compile Training Needs Identifications
- Should have good understanding of the Labour law , workmen compensation , factories, act, Pension , NSITF etc.
- Well versed with the local HR compliance for Nigeria. Timely furnish relevant documents to the local bodies.
- Good at liaison with various local bodies i.e Federal Ministry Of Labour & Employment, ITF, NSITF etc.
- Maintaining the HR MIS for the plant Leave records , absenteeism , overtime etc.
- Finalizing the monthly attendance for the entire plant staff on a monthly basis for payroll processing.
- Monitor the performance of various contractual staff and manpower vendors at the plant.
- To ensure Job Description of all the divisions and locations are updated.
- 8-10 years cognate experience in similar role (at least 4 years of this handling factory HR issues)
- Minimum of of first degree
- Possession of HR Certifications (CIPM, SHRM, HRCI etc)
- Computer literacy – Microsoft Office Suite, ERP etc.
- Ability to design and implement strategies and policies
To apply for this job please visit grabjobs.co.